Realtime location tracking
alerts and tracking by sms
upto 12 months battery life
High Accuracy AGPS & WiFi
READY TO WORK IN 200+ COUNTRIES
WHERE IS IT?
THE MYTRACKINGDEVICES™ APP INCLUDED WITH MYTRACKER™ CARGO
TRACK LOCATION. SET ZONE & BORDER ALERTS. VIEW HISTORY.
- Realtime tracking – tell the device how often to report its position and follow it on the internet or your mobile
- Geofences – get alerts when your package enters or leaves an area anywhere in the UK and the world
- View history – view on the internet or your phone to see where your package has been
- Standby – choose to put the device to sleep when your package is onboard an aircraft or within a known area
- Accuracy – the device gets position fixes using WiFi and AGPS
- Motion detection technology – receive reports via SMS when the device moves
- Global Coverage – at no extra cost the device will transmit its location to you from over 200 countries
MyTracker™ CARGO is optimized for today’s demanding, high performance GPS tracking by incorporating high sensitive GPS antenna, Wifi positioning and AGPS. It excels when used for GPS container tracking and cargo tracking.
- Device is water resistant
- High sensitive GPS
- Location Accuracy 2.5 meter CEP (with SBAS)
Tracking Sensitivity -162dBm
Acquisition Sensitivity -147dBm
- Small Dimensions – 2.5″ L x 1.5″ W x 0.9″ D
- 2600 mAh Internal, rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Upto 12 months battery life in eco mode
- Accurate positioning with WiFi
- Built in 3D motion sensor for detecting motion and saving power
- Quad band GSM/GPRS frequencies 850/900/1800/1900
- Certified with CE & FCC
As trusted by
Most frequent questions and answers
To view the MyTrackerPlus™ you will use our online software. You will be asked for your Device id code, this can also be found inside the MyTrackerPlus™ box. Switch your device on and you are now tracking live.
No. The MYTRACKINGDEVICES solution is delivered to you fully activated.
The MyTrackerPlus™ will work in most countries around the world. Please consult our customer services for more information.
The MyTrackerPlus™ has a 12 month warranty. If you do have a problem then you must contact customer services, if we can not fix the problem then we will dispatch a new unit to you.
You can view the battery strength at all times in the online tracking software. The ‘Track in a Pack’ automatically sends the battery strength every 30 minutes. The MyTrackerPlus™ also indicates a low battery on the device via a red light under the battery indicator. You can also receive a low battery warning via SMS and email.
The endurance of the battery depends on what interval you set your device to send its data.
MyTrackerPlus™ is water resistant .
Yes you can. You also have a feature called ‘sound on’. If you then turn your speakers on, you will hear an audible sound every time the MyTrackerPlus™ reports a position to the panel.
Yes you can view as many MyTrackerPlus™ devices as you want on your panel.
It's Easy To Get Started
When you receive your MyTrackerPlus™ the device is already activated and connected to our server.
You simply need to switch it on, give it a charge and place outside to get it fresh ‘fix’ on the GPS satellites.
You will be supplied with login details to MYTRACKINGDEVICES.COM GPS tracking dashboard.
When you login you will see your device is already online and sending back its first co-ordinates.
With MYTRACKINGDEVICES.COM Dashboard, you are able to send commands to your device.
Tell it how often to send back its location, view location history and other easy to use functions.